Monday, October 28, 2013

Emy Ruth Reviews: Mole Removal with Apple Cider Vinagar

I have a mole on my leg that has always bothered me. I would nick it when I shaved, or accidentally cut it with my fingernails when I would scratch my leg, it was just a pain to have this mole on my leg. I had gone to a surgeon to have it removed but the cost would've been $300. No thank you!

So I took to the internet, saw a plethora or reviews that apple cider vinegar would remove my mole and so I decided to give it a go. This is my mole prior to the treatment done to it:




 The items I used were:
  • apple cider vinegar
  • band aids ( large and small)
  • cotton balls
  • vaseline
 The procedure goes as follows:
  1.  Soak the cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and ring out the access
  2. Place the cotton ball on the mole
  3. Place a large band-aid and cover the mole. Use smaller band aids to "outline" the larger band-aid to keep it secure *
  4. Try to sleep on your back or in a position that won't take the bandage off your mole
  5. Place Vaseline around your skin if your skin turns red and shows signs of irritation ( I noticed irritation by day 3 so I started the Vaseline that day)
  6. Continue procedure until the mole falls off

*The first two days I tried to cover the mole, I used just small band-aids to hold the cotton ball and it kept falling off so I "traded up" to larger band-aids to keep it more secure and it stayed in place.



 This is what my mole looked like each day I covered it:


Day 2

 I saw a change the second day when I observed redness and the mole began to turn black, it felt crusty too.


Day 3

 I saw a lot of change on the third day, an increase in redness, the mole turned solid black but also flattened - it was no longer raised. I touched it gently and it was sore so I left it alone.



Day5

 I will note that by Day 4 my skin was very irritated so I stopped covering it and the next day the mole fell off. I immediately started to cover it with Neosporin to let it heal. During the day I covered it with Neosporin, but at night I left in uncovered and placed Vitamin E oil on it. I did this for two weeks.



The final result:



Good luck!




2 comments:

  1. Magnificent website. this
    web site carries remarkable and actually good stuff for visitors. For more info please visit Mole Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO DANGEROUS as you can no longer see if there are any changes to the Mole!
    If you want a mole removed, you should have the whole area excised, not just take the top off with vinegar!

    ReplyDelete