Saturday, October 26, 2013

Emy Ruth Reviews: Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

Aveeno is very well-known and for someone with sensitive skin ( such as myself) can appreciate that the products are:
  • Oil-Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Noncomedogenic
The moisturizer I've chosen to use and review is Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer 4 fl oz (120 ml). This product was purchased at Target for $15. I am using this product twice a day, once when I first wake up and right before I go to bed. 

An appreciation I had for this product is that the cream was soft and didn't have a harsh smell to it. It glided on very well to my skin and didn't leave any oily traces. 





What's nice about this cream is the amount you see in my hand is really all you need - it doesn't require much which is a nice bonus. I've been using this cream for about two months and I do notice my skin tone is more even, I had discoloration around my eyes and cheeks due to sun damage but it's mostly evened out now. I also have less break-outs on my skin, the small bumps that I used to get on my forehead are no longer there. 

I do recommend this product not just for helping with acne but to also help even your skin tone and give your skin the nice moisture touch.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment