Monday, April 21, 2014

WonderCon 2014

WonderCon took place place at the Anaheim convention Center in Anaheim California. It was Easter weekend which is really interesting because it's a holiday weekend but whatever I still love to go to conventions and so I went my best friend Geneva and my dad. This was my dad's first convention and he was really excited to go! His first cosplay was Neo from The Matrix and I thought he looked amazing!


Getting ready at my house, Geneva was a smashing Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassins Creed and I was Hipster Slave Leia with my hipster Jabba 


We decided not to attend panels but just stick to the convention floor. It was so large this year, it took is almost six hours to walk the entire floor. We saw comics of course and I picked up a great read X-Men: God Lives Man Kills.

I ran into this really interesting dancing bear I think? But I took a picture and got a free button 👍
I can easily say the best part of WonderCon was meeting Alison MacInnis Power Rangers Lightspeed 


As we walked by the voice actors section, I got a pic of Lou Ferrigno


I also got a funny pic of Cas Anvar as he was talking, he was very sweet! 


Me being the Back the Future fanatic I am, I got a great shot of Claudia Wells and the replica on her booth table

I was able to stop by and say Hello to the beautiful Winner Twins. I love this picture of them holding two super heros, children cosplayers are the greatest!!

















photo by WinnerTwins




I was very happy to see my friend Justin Orr and I got not one but TWO of his Ducktales print 



I felt SO accomplished when I got to Frank Beddors booth and purchased his Looking Glass Wars trilogy! He even signed them for me!! I also got yo be featured in his portal - when that picture comes through I will update this blog - but the show overall was great fun! My best friend got amazing art work and my dad was the happiest I have seen him in a long time! 

Oh I want to throw this in there: my awesome nerdy friend Sean Long got engaged at WonderCon and I am so happy for him!!! You can click here for the video. 


I want to get engaged at a Con! But anyways, until next time ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment