Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love




It is hard to explain my love when you are not here
It is hard to imagine us in love when you're away
It's hard wanting to hold you when I feel nothing but air
Trying to see your face but I have a blank stare
However, trusting in Him that he will bring us together and make us one
Knowing that every word He says is pure and true
Dwelling in His presence
Reading His word and knowing it will all come to past real soon
Makes it that much easier to fall in love with you



I do not know the man I will marry. I do not know who will be given my heart, my devotion, my loyalty and trust. I wrote this in 2007 and I still hope to meet that man, that one man who will love me for me and take on life with me through good and bad and through the storms and sunshine - that man who will be my life long partner and best friend

Whoever you are, I'm waiting and praying



No comments:

Post a Comment